Pelvic Traction Belt - 3100
Click Image for Gallery
Pelvic Traction Belt :
Sabar Pelvic Traction Belt is a Physiotherapy Traction Aid Products intended to apply uniform and controlled traction (Pull) to the Lumbar, Sacral, Thoracic part of the spine, (Use this Belt along with Sabar Traction Kit - P. Code 3150)
- Use Pelvic Traction belt in effective and practical treatment of lumbo-sacral spondylosis and for patient suffering from lower back pain.
- Use to give traction in lumbar and sacroiliac region for normal alignment of the vertebrae and restore normalcy.
- Pelvic Traction Belt is made from foam padded durable cotton cloth, for patient’s comfort.
- Contoured shape with special ‘V’ fitting with Velcro arrangements at both the sides at pelvic region for better grip.
- Hook and Loop closures for easy adjustment and removal.
- Two sturdy straps with heavy ‘D’ rings help to give traction.
- Hand / Machine washable.
For ordering correct size, measure circumference of waist 5 cms (2"inches) below navel.
Note : Consult your doctor and use as per his guidance.