Shoulder Support - 2130
Click Image for Gallery
Sabar Shoulder support
is used for dislocated shoulder, frozen shoulder, broken collar bone, Rotator Cuff and Acromio- Clavicular injuries.
The shoulder support provides support, therapeutic heat and shoulder pain relief. It is used as a post-operative support to joint and aid for faster healing.
- The shoulder support is a unique support that guides and centers the gleno-humeral joint promoting mobility but inhibiting rotation.
- Is used as post-operative support to joint and aid for faster healing.
- Provides support, controlled compression and therapeutic warmth to the shoulder and upper arm and allows the athlete or patient to gradually return to full range of motion.
- The shoulder support is constructed from lightweight and durable thick foam laminated fabric mesh.
- Has straps on both the side of arm with buckle provides adequate compression and support to the shoulder.
- Has pad at the joint that gives the wearer extra protection.
- Has adjustable strap at arm provides proper grip for lifting the arm.
- Fixes in either left or right arm.
- Minimizes chance of future injury.
- Is inconspicuous and comfortable to wear.
- Is machine / hand washable.
- Is available in attractive Beige color.
To order correct size measure circumference of Arm. ( Refer the sketch shown in the product image gallery section.)