Arm Sling - 2110
Click Image for Gallery
Sabar Arm Sling
is crafted for supporting the forearm ergonomically, when fractured or otherwise injured. The sling provides required support and protection following surgical or non-surgical correction.
The Arm sling is medically designed and developed to fulfill the arm support requirements to the fullest and to provide additional movement guidance during the delicate phase.
- The Arm Sling is used in the treatment of bone, muscle, and / or ligament injury to the hand, arm or shoulder.
- Provides support and protection following surgical or non-surgical correction.
- The Sling is made from lightweight and durable foam laminated fabric mesh which is especially suitable for patients wearing synthetic casts.
- Has adjustable strap with slide buckle ensures easy wearing, proper and comfortable fit to individuals.
- Diagonal strap design limits pressure on back and shoulder.
- Has special neck pad on shoulder strap for added patient comfort.
- Thumb loop allows patient to relax hand.
- Is designed to fit either right or left arm.
- Closes with Hook and Loop fasteners.
- Is washable with hand or machine.
- Is available in attractive Light Blue and Beige color.