Clinical Warming Mat - CWM 3200 with Controller Unit - (Pediatric)
- Clinical Warming Mat Provides warmth during Cold and Clinical treatments.
- Helps to avoid hypothermia by maintaining body temperature during surgery.
- Ideal to use in case of reversal of anaesthesia and post-surgical recovery.
- Use during Paediatric and Neonatal Surgery.
Salient Features :
- Accurate Time and comfortable Temperature Settings.
- 100% Shock Proof construction with Teflon coated heating element.
- Computerized time and temperature Controller Unit
- Low power consumption.
- With a protective cover.
Colour : Yellow
Safety : Sabar Clinical Warming Mats are manufactured to the highest standards and are inspected and tested to ensure safety, comfort and reliability.
Technical Data :
Model : CWM 3200 + CTC 101
Size : 70 cms x 43 cms
Power : 230 V AC, 50 /60 Htz, 40 Watts
|Size||70 cms x 43 cms|
|Operating Voltage||230 V AC, 50 Hz, 40W|
|Heat Level||Temperature can be set from Room Temperature to 42*C|