Sabar Healthcare has a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website.
Sabar Healthcare understands that getting your ordered items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order as soon as possible.
We are committed to dispatch your ordered goods accurately and in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
Shipping charges will be applicable based on weight / Volume of the product or cumulative of all the products ordered at a time.
One can order from any part of the globe but shipping of the goods will be possible within India at present, If you require our product in other part of the globe, we can export if ordered in bulk.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 2-3 working days of the order. However in some cases, it may take longer, up to 5 working days, to ship the order in special case.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- While accepting delivery of the goods, If you find that the product packaging is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the goods, and call our Customer Care +91-22-25620932 or mail to email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest
- You will be intimated though your registered email ID about your order and shipment details. Also You may track the shipping status of your order on our website, by clicking at Track your Order section.
- If you want to gift wrap the product you are requested to mention this note in the communication space provided while processing the order.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.