Full Rib Support for Female - 4500
Click Image for Gallery
Sabar's Full Rib Support - aka Rib Cage support belt is a specially crafted thoracic support that provides adequate compression and support & simultaneously restricts sudden expansion of the rib cage. The support provides therapeutic warmth to the affected areas and fastens the healing process.
- Limits sudden expansion of rib cage following surgery and fracture by providing adequate compression.
- Provides firm and stable support to injured ribs and torso.
- Allows comfortable breathing, helps reducing pain and promotes healing.
- Constructed from lightweight and durable foam laminated fabric mesh.
- Specially contoured design for female with oval opening in front covers 10" wide area and 6" at back for a comfortable and improved fit.
- Removable splints at sides for adequate compression to full ribcage.
- Designed to fix from front as well as from back provides wider adjustment and wearing comfort.
- Soft padding at back for support and to avoid irritation.
- Hook and Loop fasteners for easy fixing.
- Available in an attractive colour.