Clavicle Brace - 1110
Click Image for Gallery
Sabar clavicle brace provides support and stability for the collar bone and back after a fracture. The brace is used as a treatment method to rest and stabilize the bone while allowing it to heal. Surgery is rarely needed for a fractured clavicle, and there are many types of Clavicle braces and slings available to aid in the healing process.
- Clavicle brace is used to immobilize, stabilize and align clavicle fractures in the correct position.
- Used as a post-operative brace.
- For postural correction due to habitual wrong standing / sitting condition.
- Clavicle brace is constructed from lightweight and durable thick foam laminated fabric mesh.
- Has considerable wide shoulder straps with generous padding enhance patient comfort.
- Has thick pad at back helps preventing irritation.
- Has hook and loop fasteners for easy fixing.
- Available in attractive beige color.
Sizes: Product is available in XXS, XS, S,M, L, XL, sizes. ( Refer the sketch shown in the product image gallery section.)