Lower Rib Support - 4510
Click Image for Gallery
Sabar's Lower Rib Support ( for Female) is a specially crafted thoracic support for females that provides adequate compression and support & simultaneously restricts sudden expansion of the rib cage. The support provides therapeutic warmth to the affected areas and fastens the healing process.
- Lower Rib Support, limits sudden expansion of rib cage following surgery and fracture by providing adequate compression.
- Provides firm and stable support to injured ribs and torso.
- Allows comfortable breathing helps reducing pain and promotes healing.
- Constructed from lightweight and durable foam laminated fabric mesh.
- Specially contoured design for female covers 3" wide at front and 6" wide area at back for a comfortable and improved fit.
- Removable splints at sides for adequate compression to lower ribcage.
- Designed to fix from front as well as from back provides wider adjustment and wearing comfort.
- Soft padding at back for support and to avoid discomfort.
- Hook and Loop fasteners for easy fixing.
- Available in attractive beige colour.