Your shopping cart is empty!
What are thedifferent types of Body massager machines available?
Due to E-commercialization, these days the markets areflooded with various types of massagers. Those include complete electric bodymassagers, specific body part massagers, massagers with multiple attachments,massaging chairs and misc. other similar offerings.
Are body massagersreally effective?
DEPENDS! This completely depends on the make of it. Let’stake an example of a handy multi-purpose body massager which has multipleattachments for every part of the body. In this case, the various aspects thatwould affect the effectiveness of an electric body massager are :
· How well the attachments are designed.
· Whether the attachments have an ergonomicdevelopment base or no.
· What is the material used for developing theattachments
· How powerful is the massager machine
· What kind of strokes is it providing on the bodysurface (heavy strokes may harm the veins).
Similarly the points would vary for different types of bodymassagers. Thus, there are various points to be considered while underliningthe effectiveness of any given massager.
How does a bodymassage help?
Massage affects the body as a whole. Massage is well knownto elevate the circulation of blood and the flow of lymph. The mechanicaleffect of rhythmically applied pressure by a Body Massager and movement used inmassage, dramatically increases the rate of blood flow. Also, the stimulationof nerve receptors causes the blood vessels (reflex action) to dilate.
A milky white fluid, lymph, carries waste and impuritiesaway from the tissues and passes through gland-like structures spacedthroughout the lymphatic system, which acts as filtering valve. The lymph doesnot circulate as the blood does, so its movement completely depends on thesqueezing effect of muscle contractions.
Consequently, inactive people fail to stimulate flow of lymph.On the other hand, the stimulation caused by vigorous activity can beoutstripped by the increased waste produced by that activity. Body Massage candramatically aid the movement of lymph in either case.
In order to keep the whole body healthy, the smallest partsof the body, the cells, must be healthy. The individual cells of the body aredependent on an abundant supply of blood and lymph because these fluids supplynutrients and oxygen and eliminates waste and toxin. So, it is easy tounderstand why good circulation is so important to our health and how BodyMassage can be beneficial for the same.
What are the thingsto be considered while buying a massager?
As there are multiple massager options available and top atall Body massager being a health aid, one needs to be careful while choosing aright offering. The various things to be considered while taking a buying callare:
· What kind of battery system is used for massageroperation? (Should preferably have long life).
· What are the attachments made of? (They shouldbe soft and skin friendly, not hard plastic).
· Quantity of attachments is not important butquality is!
· Is ventilation provided? (Should have someventilation for durability).
· The Body massager should have an approvedquality mains cord and plug.
· The massager machine should be comparativelylight for easy handling.
What are the thingsto be considered while using a body massager?
As we are already aware about the various benefits ofmassage and also the factors to be considered while buying a good body massagermachine, we also need to understand various things to be taken care of whileusing a hand held body massager.
· Specific attachments should be strictly usedonly for those body part for which they are designed & recommended.
· Attachments should be appropriately fixed asmentioned in the user guide for optimum benefits.
· Hand held massagers should be used in intervals(approx. 20 mins) instead of continuous one stretch, as thee are class IIappliances and have comparative less ventilation.
· Prolonged use on any one specific body partshould be avoided. Gentle massage should be evenly distributed all over.
· Massage should be given in a right direction asrecommended or mentioned in the user guide.